09 août 2010

Ivory Utopia


Ivory Utopia, originally uploaded by Hermio82.

Ivory Utopia
The utopia is a world where animals are all the same and humans stop thinking they are the elected ones…
Elected by who then?

Planet Earth would survive without man, even the smallest bug or bacteria are more important than man..
Without bacteria there would be no material recycle without man there would be no selfish overuse..

I do not wanna bother you so I’ll tell you about this elephant I met yesterday morning:

We were doing some shots in the country and he came, he told us he was still afraid cause poachers are still hunting there even if ivory trade is banned somewhere….
And he didn’t want to die for something useless…

Well, I can make some spells and I made him shrink and put him in my bag…

Have a ecological day my friends!!

0 commentaires: